Tuesday 10 March 2015

influential event

I still remember the moment that all the houses were shievering and cracking, and people escaped from their homes. That day was 12th May, 2008.    


Sichuan earthquake although is not the severest in the record, the impact of it was felt through the death, huge economic loss and number of people affected by the aftershock. Thousands and thousands of students and people screamed and run away from their homes, classerooms and shops. The only thing I can still remember now is the feeling that I need to be with my family. The earthquake furthered the way home, destroyed the houses and took away lives, but it closered the distances between people, witnessed the justice and warm up our hearts at the same time.


This is the day that I will never forget and never wish happen again.  



 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this traumatic event, Zhou Qi. So were you at home or in school? Was your hometown in the epicenter?

    ReplyDelete